Winnebago #SupportYourPark Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE OR IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Overview: Winnebago has created a video for the #SupportYourParks initiative to promote the National Park Foundation, featuring Chris Koza singing the Willie Nelson classic “On the Road Again” against the backdrop of US National Parks (“Video”). To further promote our National Parks, Winnebago is sponsoring this Promotion which provides you with a chance to win a National Park Pass (valid September 2021 through September 2022) or a grand prize Winnebago experience (scheduled for 2022) just by sharing the Video via your social media accounts, as outlined below.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Winnebago Industries, Inc. (“Sponsor”) “#SupportYourPark Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is only open to those who, as of the start date, are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, including the District of Columbia, and who are at least the age of twenty one (21) as of the time of Entry. The Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies (“Promotion Entities”) involved in the administration of this Promotion, and the immediate families (defined as parents, spouses, children, siblings, grandparents and their respective spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of each such employee, officer and director, are not eligible to enter.
2. TIMING. The Promotion Entry period begins at 10:01 AM Central Time (“CT”) on June 28, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM CT on August 31, 2021 (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Promotion.
3. HOW TO ENTER.
Before entering the Promotion, your social media account settings must not restrict public access or else Sponsor may not be able to locate your Entry and your Entry will not be included in the Promotion.
To enter via Facebook, join Facebook if you haven’t already done so; visit the Sponsor’s page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WinnebagoRVs during the Entry Period; if you have not previously done so, “Follow” the page; like our post of this Video via your own Facebook account and tag a friend to automatically receive one Entry into the Promotion.
To enter via Twitter, join Twitter if you haven’t already done so. Start following Sponsor at https://twitter.com/WinnebagoRVs during the Entry Period; like our post of this Video via your own Twitter account and tag a friend to automatically receive one Entry into the Promotion.
To enter via Instagram, join Instagram if you haven’t already done so and follow the sponsor at https://www.instagram.com/winnebagorvs/ during the Entry Period; like our post of this Video via your own Instagram page and tag a friend to automatically receive one Entry into the Promotion.
This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You understand you are providing information to Sponsor and not to the applicable social media site.
Each of the above is an “Entry.” Limit of one (1) Entry per person per method of Entry. Multiple Entries, mass Entries, and Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated means or by any means that subvert the Entry process will be void. Winners will be identified using a third-party social media random comment picker.
You must provide all required information to be eligible to win. All Entries must be received by Sponsor during the Entry Period. Any attempt by any participant to obtain additional Entries beyond the limit by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, social media account, or any other methods will void all of that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. All Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed proof of receipt of Entry by Sponsor.
Your Entry post must not contain any inappropriate or offensive content, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any Entry, which in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is deemed inappropriate in any way (e.g., defamation, nudity, pornography, gratuitous violence, inappropriate language, obscene, illegal, racially or morally offensive or likely to transmit or contain a virus, corrupted file or any similar element), is inconsistent with the theme or image of the Promotion, contains personally identifiable information, or otherwise violates the terms or the spirit of these Official Rules in any way, may be rejected and result in disqualification. Entries must comply with all laws, rules, and regulations including, but not limited to, those concerning copyright, plagiarism, trademark, defamation and invasion of privacy. Sponsor has the right, but not the duty, to review and disqualify any Entry submitted in connection with this Promotion.
In the event of a dispute as to the ownership of an entrant’s Entry, the natural person who is the authorized account holder of the email address or other address/account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, but only if that person is otherwise eligible to enter the Promotion. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to an email address or similar electronic address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the winning entrant may be deemed ineligible.
Winnebago will donate $1 to the National Park Foundation each time the video is shared on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube, up to $25,000 amount. Shares will be tabulated as the sum of total shares for each platform.
4. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES AND DECISIONS. By participating, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accepts these Official Rules, and the decisions of Sponsor (including, without limitation, decisions regarding eligibility of Entries, the selection of entrants and the winner, and the awarding of the prize), which are final and binding in all respects.
5. DRAWING; ODDS; NOTIFICATION. On or about [09/03/21], Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee will randomly select potential winner(s) from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received. The entrant selected must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements and requests of Sponsor during the verification process. The potential winner will be notified either by social media direct message to the account used to enter. The potential winner may be required to execute and return to Sponsor a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, except where prohibited by law, a Publicity Release (collectively an “Affidavit/Release”) in the form(s) provided by Sponsor in order to claim his/her prize. The Affidavit/Release must be returned to Sponsor by the date and/or time indicated. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within three (3) days of the first attempt to contact him/her, or if the potential winner fails to return the Affidavit/Release within the specified time, or if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if the potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if the potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules or the requests of Sponsor, then the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion at random from among all eligible non-winning entries received by Sponsor for the Promotion.
6. PRIZE(S). 101 prizes are available to be awarded in this Promotion.
100 first prizes consisting of one Annual National Park Pass (America the Beautiful – The National Parks and Federal Recreation Lands Pass) for each first prize winner with an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $80. Each Pass provides entry for one personal vehicle to any U.S. National Park without requiring the standard entry fee valid September 2021 through September 2022. Additional costs and limitations may apply. See National Park Pass for details.
One grand prize of an extraordinary Winnebago travel experience scheduled for 2022 will be awarded, consisting of the following:
• 6-night motorhome use - $1,500
• National Park Pass and site fee - $500
• Travel voucher - $2,400
• Miscellaneous; food vouchers, WGO swag, etc. - $500
• ARV value - $4,900
Prizes consist of only those items stated. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, and prize is awarded “AS IS” with no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, made by Sponsor or for which Sponsor shall be liable, including, without limitation, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No substitution, assignment or transfer of a prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value. Winner is solely responsible for any and all costs, fees, taxes and expenses associated with prize award, receipt and use, including, without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes on the prize. For prizes valued over $600, prize winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. If potential winner does not wish to accept the prize, an alternate winner may be selected at random from the pool of eligible entrants. All details of the prize not set forth herein will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All entrants and Entries are subject to verification prior to the awarding of a prize, as are the eligibility, age and other claims of information provided by a potential prize winner.
7. PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s (and its designees’, successors’ and assigns’) use of winner’s Entry materials, name, biography, likeness, voice, photographs, video, opinions, statements, hometown, state and country for promotional purposes in any manner or media (including, without limitation, online) now or hereafter known, worldwide, in perpetuity, and without further payment, consideration, notice, review, approval or consent. Despite the above, Sponsor has no obligation to use such materials in any manner.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion if, in Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Promotion, there is any unsportsmanlike, dangerous, harassing or disruptive behavior associated with the Promotion, or there are viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical difficulties or failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right (but does not have the obligation) in its sole discretion to award prizes from among eligible, non-suspect Entries received up to the time of suspected impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision of these Official Rules.
9. RELEASE. By entering, each entrant forever, fully and irrevocably releases and holds harmless Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective agents, advertising and promotion agencies, affiliates, Promotion partners and prize suppliers, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and all of their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents from and against all claims, damages or liabilities arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation and/or Entry in the Promotion and/or winner’s award, receipt or use of any prize awarded in the Promotion or any prize-related activity.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry information or late, lost, misplaced, filtered, stolen, unintelligible, illegible, damaged, mutilated, altered, incomplete or misdirected Entries or Entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which may be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Promotion; (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors, which may occur in the offer or administration of the Promotion or the processing of Entries; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion, or from viewing, playing or downloading any material from Sponsor’s website(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to Sponsor’s websites by a hypertext link.
11. DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Iowa; entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of Iowa; for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Iowa, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of Iowa, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Iowa.
13. WINNERS LIST. To request a list of winners, send a self-addressed postage-stamped envelope to “#SupportYourParks Sweepstakes—Winner List Request,” c/o Winnebago Industries, Inc., 605 West Crystal Lake Road Forest City, Iowa 50436. Requests must be received by October 31, 2021.
14. SPONSOR. The sponsor of the Promotion and the address at which the Sponsor may be contacted is Winnebago Industries, Inc., 605 West Crystal Lake Road Forest City, Iowa 50436.
You may send your comments to us at:
Winnebago Industries, Inc.
605 West Crystal Lake Road
Forest City, IA 50436
You may also contact us at 641/585-3535 or email us at [email protected].