Yes! Please call 641-843-4132 to order one from Miller & Sons Golf Cars.
Read through these parking area descriptions to choose where you'd like to park at rally before you register! You'll select one area as part of the registration process.
- Extended to owners who have physical disabilities preventing their participation in activities unless parked in the accessibility area. For special needs consideration, you must have proof of disability, e.g. photocopy of parking permit, presented upon arrival.
30 AMP –Section C (grass area along a gravel road)
50 AMP – Section A (gravel area)
GENERAL 30 AMP PARKING
- LOWER D - Large sites/30 amp. Limited number of sites available – recommended for return attendees familiar with rally grounds.
GENERAL 50 AMP PARKING
- SECTION E - Open to all owners in 36-ft.+ RVs. Limited number available.
- SECTION C-50 - Large sites (70’ x ‘35) allowing personal car parking next to RV. Limited number available.
- Sections A (and a small portion of Section B) allow for 50-amp parking, however they are largely use for State/Province and Special Interest parking.
- NON-ELECTRIC AREA - Generators may run from 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
SPECIAL INTEREST AND STATE/PROVINCE ROW PARKING
Please note, when selecting a Special Interest or State/Province parking group, please keep in mind that those assignments make considerations based on the overall needs of the group and can’t guarantee a specific parking section placement.
- STATE/PROVINCE ROW - All state/province rows open to all owners in 40' or less RVs. If larger, please ask for details. State/province and special interest group parking assignments will be determined after the initial registration deadline. If you plan to park in a state/province or special interest group row, please be prepared to park in a 30 or 50 amp site.
- CLASSIC WINNEBAGO CLUB - Open to all RVs at least 20 years old.
- COMPACT COACH - Open to Revel, Era, , Reyo, Via, Travato, Trend, Fuse, Boldt, Solis, Vita, Porto, and Viva product owners.
- EKKO – Open to all EKKO owners.
- FORZA/SOLEI – Open to all Forza and Solei owners. Parking in 50-amp area.
- HANDICAP CLUB – Parking open to members of the Handicap Club. Club members will be given first priority in this accessibility parking row.
- HOOK & HOSE WINNEBAGOS - Open to attendees who are firefighter/EMS/emergency responders.
- MILWIT CLUB - Open to attendees who are active or retired military and their spouses.
- NO-TOW BAGOS CLUB - Open to owners of Rialtas, LeSharos/Phasars or '02-'04 Vistas/Sunstars.
- VIEW/NAVION – Open to all View/Navion Group owners.
- WINNIE Bs - Open to Winnebago Campervan Owners. This includes Revel, Era, Travato, Boldt, and Solis owners.
- WIT LEO CLUB - Open to attendees who are past and present law enforcement officers.
- WIT RADIO CLUB - Open to attendees interested in amateur radio communication.
- WIT RIDERS - Open to motorcycle enthusiasts.
- WIT RODs CLUB - Open to attendees who own a car or truck at least 25 years old.
- WIT SINGLES CLUB - Open to solo travelers looking for opportunity to connect with others.
- WIT TOWS - Open to Winnebago brand towable and SunnyBrook owners. Tow vehicle parking not allowed next to RV, but reserved parking nearby.
Parking begins Wednesday, July 12th at noon.
Parking will run daily from noon – 5 p.m. until Sunday, July 16th.
All attendees must have parked by 5 p.m., Sunday, July 16th.
Entry and Parking Details
The Team and Parking Volunteers strive to do our very best in making sure your entry and parking experience is a safe and enjoyable one.
You need to enter through the south gate to check-in and park. This gate is open daily beginning Wednesday, July 12th from noon - 5:00 p.m. Gates are open from noon – 5:00 p.m. through Sunday, July 16th. The south gate is not open for exit/entry after your initial check-in.
Entering at Heritage Park
On Highway 69 S, turn east on County Road B14. You will turn north just past the vehicle dealership. Highway and entrance are well marked.
GPS coordinates are 43.2421390, -93.6342000
Re-Entry with Vehicle
Use the main entrance on the west side of the rally grounds near the River Oaks building. This gate is open 24 hours with security guards. Make sure to have your car pass visibly displayed. You will not be allowed onto the grounds without it.
Located at: 1005 Highway 69 S, Forest City, IA
We’ve highlighted a few entry and parking reminders below
- Please arrive with empty black and gray tanks and a full water tank.
- Pre-Rally parking may be paid for via credit card at the gate.
- You will be parked in the order you arrive. If you are traveling to Forest City with friends parking in the same section, please pull onto the South Gate Entrance Road either ahead of or behind them. This will ensure you will be parked close to them. It does not guarantee you will be in the exact order you arrived but will assure you will be close. In the interest of safety, we cannot guarantee you will be awning to awning or side by side.
- You will not be parked in the same spot or in the same direction you were last year, as you will be parked in the order you arrive. To maintain efficiency, we keep the parking process moving and are not able to accommodate specific location requests. Please be mindful, safety is of utmost importance in this process.
- Once you are parked we ask you to please not move your coach from where the team parked you. We record where you are parked so we can locate you in an emergency. Please help us in keeping the grounds safe.
- If you do need to leave your parking spot (Customer Service appointment, etc.), please ask for assistance from someone on the parking team. They will be happy to assist you in leaving your parking spot and getting re-parked when you return.
- Please remember that the water connections are at the end of the rows. Hoses may be required.
- And finally, please remember the parking team is made up of volunteers, who are giving up their time to make your visit enjoyable. Your pleasant parking experience is our first priority!
Transportation Rules for the Rally Grounds
To ensure the safety of everyone on the rally grounds here are the rules for transportation:
- During pre-rally and rally week there will be no car parking by your RV or in the medians and grass areas near the access roads, except in designated areas. You will be required to park in the car parking areas only.
- The main mode of transportation on the rally grounds during this time period will be gas or electric golf cars, electric mobility scooters with three or four wheels, two-wheeled Segways, bicycles, or the people movers.
- Only electric mobility scooters with three or four wheels will be allowed inside the buildings, tents, and pavilions.
- Gas scooters and motorcycles may not be used on the main boulevard, John K. & Luise V. Hanson Blvd., or any blacktop areas. They may be used to enter and exit the rally grounds only.
- Three- and four-wheeled ATVs, Gators or Kubota-type vehicles will not be allowed to be driven for transportation on the rally grounds in any area. The only exception will be for Winnebago staff or other authorized usage.
- All vehicles must obey the 5-mph speed limit on the grounds. Vehicles must be driven on the correct side of the road as posted. The walking traffic is also requested to walk on the correct side of the road you share with the above vehicles. Walking traffic has the right of way.
- The rules will remain the same as in the past for cars on the grounds during the rally. Cars or pickups will not travel the main boulevard at any time. The only exception will be for Winnebago Maintenance, vendor services, or entertainment vehicles, which must have a special vehicle pass.
- The blacktop boulevard is for pedestrians, golf cars, and people movers. Please pay attention to the signs at both ends of the boulevard and travel in the right direction. The south street is for going to Friendship Hall and the north street is for heading towards River Oaks. Walkers are on the outside of the one-way and golf cars and propelled vehicles on the inside of the one-way. Again, please remember that walking traffic has the right of way. Anyone operating vehicles on the grounds must have a valid driver’s license.
- Please do not pass the people movers when loading and unloading. People movers are in operation for those who would like or need a ride. They will pick up riders and return riders to their head of row. Please do not park where you would block access to or transportation of the people movers.
- General Admission: $435 ($50 discount for solo traveler)
- C-50 Camping: $525 ($50 discount for solo traveler)
- Dry Camping: $260 ($50 discount for solo traveler)
- Up to eight (8) nights of camping in 30-amp or 50-amp electric and access to water.
- Three (3) nights of entertainment options plus our traditional Row Party Night
- Daily Morning Coffee (Mon-Thur)
- Daily Happy Hour (Mon-Thur)
- General and In-depth Winnebago factory tours (Mon-Thur)
- Sessions with vendors from OEM suppliers to lifestyle enhancements
- Opportunities to meet the people behind the W – teams from engineering, quality, product design, production, service, marketing and sales.
- And more!
If you are registered and would like to sign up to volunteer for one or more People Mover, Traffic Safety or Outdoor Store shifts, please email [email protected].
Here are some helpful hints if you're planning to service work at Winnebago Factory Service in July.
- How to obtain service work
- No appointments scheduled July 10th – July 28th, 2022
- Doors open at 6:00 a.m. at the Factory Service Center to Sign up for service. Shop opens at 7:00 a.m.
- Repairs limited to seven minor items
- Contact Factory Service Center if you know what parts are needed so that we can have items on hand (866) 311-7133
- Service contracts and extended warranty are not accepted during this time
- Customers names with date and time for repairs are posted by 5:00 p.m. each day at Friendship Hall and the Factory Service Center
- If you are given a definite time, please have your coach here and ready
- If you are on standby, please have your unit here. As technicians become available, they will be dispatched to your unit. Please do not leave until you have talked to the technician who will be doing repairs.
- How to obtain parts
- Take a number system for parts side of counter for parts you are taking with you
- Call (641) 585-6949 to call ahead and have parts ready for pickup
- Express lane if you can find what you need in the Factory Serve Center store
- Friendship Hall store on the rally grounds
The Factory Service Department of Winnebago Industries, Inc. has done several things throughout the years to make your visit with us during the rally as pleasant as it can be.
How to Obtain Service Work:
NO APPOINTMENTS SCHEDULED DURING RALLY “WEEKS.”
If you need work done at the Factory Service Center during the rally, there are several things you should do and one of them is to sign up for the service work as soon as you get into town. We are able to accommodate 600+ units each year and we are always looking for new ways to make that number even higher without sacrificing the quality of our work. One week prior to the rally, the week of, and the week after the rally are the weeks we do not take appointments. For 2023, these dates are July 10 – July 28.
SERVICE CONTRACTS NOT ACCEPTED.
A typical contract to a company takes two to three hours to process. During July, we do not have the employees to handle them. Please have all extended warranty policy work done at your local dealer before arrival at the rally. We will not accept them as payment during the month of the rally.
ORDER PARTS AHEAD OF TIME FOR SERVICE REPAIR.
Something else you could consider is calling us ahead of time if you know what parts we are going to need to repair your vehicle. Parts are one of the things that can hold a unit up for repair. If you know what part is going to be needed for the repair, you can call our Appointment Line at 866-311-7133 and the service advisor will enter the information into the computer (we will need the serial number of your vehicle) so the parts will be on hand. It is sometimes impossible to evaluate what parts will be needed for a repair. Because of this, we cannot always accommodate ordering parts ahead until a diagnosis is done. Remember, this does not get you in line ahead of anyone else.
EVALUATE A WORK ORDER IMMEDIATELY
When you sign up for service work, we take a copy of the list you created when you arrived directly to our back counter parts people. Your repair is assigned a Parts Analyst. He or she will try to evaluate from your description what parts are going to be needed. That makes it critical that you provide us with a good description of the repairs that are needed. (For instance, we need to know if it is the driver side, the top, or maybe the shade above the dinette, etc.)
LIMIT THE REPAIRS TO SEVEN ITEMS.
We ask each of our guests to limit the number of items that need to be repaired to seven items. We believe in the ability of our dealerships to accommodate you in the repair of your vehicle. We will not do major repairs without an appointment; therefore, having major repairs done at the rally time is not possible. If you find it absolutely necessary to have more than seven items, you are welcome to sign up for the first seven and when those are COMPLETE and the first work order is closed, start a second list of
seven items. Your unit will be returned to you for your use until your newly assigned number comes up and you are asked to bring your unit back over to us again.
DOORS OPEN AT 6:00 A.M. AT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
The doors open at 6:00 a.m. for the sole purpose of driving your unit around to the bay that it will be worked on. By opening the doors early, we can cut down on the congestion. See the next section on how to find out if you should bring your RV and what time. This process also helps our technicians, so they are able to start work on your coach right at 7:00 a.m. This does not mean we start work at 6:00 a.m.! The parts side of the counter and shop work still begins at 7:00 a.m. Please do not leave until the technician has gone over your repair items with you.
POST THE NAMES OF PEOPLE TO GET IN THE FOLLOWING WORKDAY.
With approximately 600 people signing up for service work, we do not know if they will have one item for repair or seven. That means it is quite a chore to know exactly when someone will get into the shop. Our dispatcher does an awesome job of scheduling during this time. Every day after 4:30 p.m. a list is created and posted in four locations: on the front door of the Factory Service building on South 4th Street; the Friendship Hall building located on the rally grounds; and both bath houses located on the rally grounds (men’s and women’s sides). Also, on the rally Facebook page. The list is created every day for the next day’s work. There are 4 sections on the list posted on the doors: The first 2 sections state “Bring your unit at 6:00 a.m. and 6:30 a.m. with unit.” This is for staging purposes. See “Doors open at 6:00 a.m.….” section above. This list of people will get into the shop at 7:00 a.m. The next 2 sections are “Stand-by.” If your name is on the list for 9:30 a.m. or 11:30 a.m., then bring your unit at your respective time. At 9:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m., a staff of techs will be at the front counter to greet you and drive your vehicle to our south lot. When the next technician becomes available, your unit will be next to get started on your repairs. Please do not leave until the technician has gone over your repair items with you.
If you have a cell phone, please make sure you include this number on your work order when you fill out the paper work. This lets us work on your vehicle while you enjoy the rally. Make sure you leave the phone on while you are away. If we have questions regarding your repair, and we cannot make contact, it could delay your repairs.
How to Obtain Parts:
TAKE-A-NUMBER SYSTEM FOR PARTS SIDE OF COUNTER.
Before our “Take-a-number system” was implemented, the line waiting for parts snaked through the store and right out the door. With the implementation of our “Take-a-number system” you are able to visit, shop, relax in our lobby, have a cup of coffee… etc., while you wait for the next available parts analyst. Here again, the length of time you wait varies. It depends on if the people ahead of you have easy things to look up or hard parts to look up. Please keep in mind the “Take-a-number system” is for parts you are taking with you. It is not for work you want done in the shop.
PARTS YOU WANT TO TAKE WITH YOU.
We started doing this several years ago. People call us ahead of time at 641-585-6949 and we set aside the parts they want to take with them (as opposed to getting the work done in the shop). When you arrive, stop at the South 4 th Street location, go to the express lane and pick up your parts. Easy. If something comes up and you are unable to make the rally, please call us and let us know so we can put these parts back into stock for sale or ship them to you.
COMMONLY NEEDED PARTS.
Although we have a “Take-A-Number system” in operation, we also have an “Express Lane.” If you were able to find everything you needed in the store, there is no need to wait for us to call your number - just go to the express lane and check out. If you give your “number” to the parts analyst, we will know to skip that number when it comes up on the “Take-a-number system.” We have also created another store in the Friendship Hall building. The store is stocked with the most commonly sold parts in the past year. We staff the store in Friendship Hall with temporary part-time people that are hired specifically for GNR. They will be unable to assist you in looking up parts.
ADDITIONAL PEOPLE ON BOARD.
We hire temporary part-time people to assist the full-time staff. These TPT people are assigned the jobs they can easily handle with a minimum amount of training. This frees our full-time staff to assist you in finding your parts. We also “borrow” people qualified to look up parts from other departments. Our parts analysts in the Factory Service building average 16 years of experience in the RV parts industry.
THE STAFF AT FACTORY SERVICE LOOKS FORWARD EVERY YEAR TO WELCOMING OUR LONGTIME FRIENDS BACK AGAIN. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!