Official Rules for E-Z-GO Golf Cart Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- SWEEPSTAKES. The Winnebago Textron Golf Cart Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) shall commence at 12:00:01 am Central Time on July 17th, 2023 and shall end at 11:59:59 pm Central Time on July 20th, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”) with four (4) entry periods (each a “Entry Period”) for the drawing ( “Drawing”), all as detailed in Section 5 below. The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Winnebago Industries, Inc. 132000 Pioneer Trail, Eden Prairie, MN 55347 (“Winnebago” or “Sponsor”). The prize will be fulfilled by Textron, Inc. (“Textron”). In the event of a conflict between the entry instructions, promotional materials and these Sweepstakes rules (“Official Rules”), these Official Rules shall control. The clock located on the computer system used by Sponsor to manage the Sweepstakes shall govern with respect to the commencement and end time for the Sweepstakes Period, as well as the time and date of the receipt of each Sweepstakes entry.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is offered and open to legal residents of the United States, excluding residents of New York, Florida and Rhode Island, who are at least 18 or older at the time of entry. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of age and residency if requested by Sponsor to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. The following persons are not eligible to participate or win: Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors and interns) who have, within the past six months, held employment with or performed services for Sponsor or Textron, or any other organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, administration, prize support and fulfillment, advertisement, or promotion of the Sweepstakes, and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliate, and successor companies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and immediate family members or members of the same households (parents, stepparents, legal guardians, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, or spouses (whether related or not) of such persons).
- HOW TO ENTER. To enter the Sweepstakes, participants must navigate to the Sweepstakes-specific entry page located at winnebago.com/insider/trade-show (the “Website”). Once on the Website, participants must follow the instructions to complete and submit the entry form, including providing a valid email address and telephone number. Limit one (1) entry per email address/person during the Sweepstakes Period. The device on which each entrant enters the Sweepstakes must have the acceptance of cookies enabled, or any successor technology.
- PRIZE DESCRIPTION. One prize will be awarded in the Sweepstakes. The prized consists of a Textron E-Z-Go Express S4 golf cart valued at $12,609, excluding tax, freight and set up fees. All credits, gift cards and prize vouchers awarded are subject to the terms and conditions set by the issuer and these Official Rules. The Prize Winner must execute a purchase order from Textron by July 21st 2023, otherwise the Prize shall be forfeited by the Prize Winner. Cash equivalent of the Prize is not available.
- DRAWING. One Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be held on July 21st at 8:00am CT and the Prize Winner will be announced on July 21st, 2023, at the rally by 8:15am CT. The Prize Winner will thereafter be notified in accordance with Section 6.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION. Potential winners will be announced at July 21st, 2023, at the rally by 8:15am CT and notified by email and/or telephone at the email address and/or telephone number(s) provided by the entrant at the time of entry (“Winner Notification”). Potential winners must accept the prize within twenty-four (24) hours of Winner Notification from Sponsor otherwise Sponsor will select a new prize winner. Released Parties are not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless, land line or online service or change in email address which may result in a potential winner not receiving Winner Notification. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated within these Official Rules, no compensation will be given. Prizes will only be awarded to verified winners residing within an eligible state. In the event (i) the Winner Notification is undeliverable; (ii) the required acceptance response to the Winner Notification is not received within the time-frame specified; (iii) any required Prize claim documents, including, but not limited to the completed Textron purchase agreement and a completed IRS Form W-9are not returned as directed within the required number of days; (iv) potential winner is determined to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules; (v) potential winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, or (vi) potential winner declines the prize for any reason, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded under any circumstances.
- GENERAL. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and of the State of Iowa, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. No substitution or modification of prize is offered and no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted except as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event any portion of the prize becomes unavailable. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Hennepin County, Minnesota. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrants' actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with participating), and entrants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Prize winners will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize. Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize from Winnebago, upon proper acceptance of the Prize. No groups, clubs or organizations may enter or win prizes. All expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner; including, but not limited to, sales tax, destination charges, freight, delivery, dealer prep, additional equipment, licensing, registration, insurance, and title. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
- CONDUCT. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Website; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY EQUIPMENT OR WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSBILE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Entities, along with each of their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and all of their employees, officers, directors, agents, contractors, prize suppliers, promotion/advertising/fulfillment agencies associated with this Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Parties”), assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; or (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or the Website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted on the Website or on winnebago.com/insider/trade-show and a random drawing may be held from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all of his/her entries) from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of their affiliates if he/she tampers with the entry process or if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to correct errors in promotional materials.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY. All entrants, as a condition of participation, and all winners, by acceptance of a prize, agree to release Sponsor and Textron and all other Released Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, taxes, claims, demands or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use or misuse of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to and from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules or the offering or announcement of any prize. The winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prizes and/or prize documentation after it has been delivered. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor, except manufacturer's standard written warranty included in the prize packaging. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities, and those authorized by them, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known (including without limitation use online at the Website) or hereinafter known, the winner's name, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor or Sweepstakes Entities.